19 Mar How the Smart Office Creates White Collar Value
Alpha Through Fixed Cost Savings
ur guest, Paulo Lopes, is an experienced business development executive in the IoT industry and is currently a senior marketing manager at Haltian. Haltian is a Gartner Cool Vendor that provides global IoT solutions focused on smart offices specializing in the employee experience.
In this episode Paulo and Bruce discuss:
- Although most/all workspace optimization efforts to date have been made in production/manufacturing workspaces, there is a large opportunity in improving white-color workspaces – especially in the era of Covid.
- How to digitally transform the white-collar workspace to improve employee efficiency and efficacy.
- The technology used to transform an office into a smart office.
- The digital transformation cost items associated with making an office smart and the value created.
- A case study quantifying the costs and value of the Smart office.