14 May Streaming Analytics for Speedier Decision Making
Alpha Through Improved Operations
ur guest Rohit Chauhan is the Founder & CEO at Topmist, a cloud-native real-time streaming data analytics firm. He has over 25 years of experience as a technology executive, data scientist, and business consultant with deep knowledge of industry processes and value drivers.
In this episode, Rohit and Bruce discuss:
- The tech architecture of a runtime streaming data pipeline.
- What it really means to do analytics in “real time”.
- The differences between doing analytics on data collected in the past versus doing analytics on data being collected in the present.
- Use cases that are a great fit for streaming analytics.
- Case study on Coca Cola that quantifies the value they created from using streaming analytics to make faster marketing decisions.