09 Jul Data Management and Governance for Digital Transformation
Alpha Through Innovation and Invention
ur guest Vipul Parekh is a Senior Director with Alvarez & Marsal Digital and Technology Services where he advises clients about investing in new and emerging technologies such as Blockchain, IoT, Robotic Process Automation, and Machine Learning.
In this episode, Vipul and Bruce discuss:
- Evaluating the risk profile of emerging technology by considering scaling and integration needs.
- Using data to drive technology, people and processes.
- Data ownership and accountability best practices.
- The digital twin and data governance systems.
- The digital twin and master data management systems.
- Data architecture and management differences for IoT-based data.
Mentioned in this Episode and Other Useful Links
- Alvarez & Marsal
- Business Outcomes-Driven Data Governance to Maximize Value of Transformation Investments
- Building a Transparent Supply Chain (HBR Article)
- Season 1: Related episodes
- Season 1 book: IoT Inc
- Season 2: Episodes and show notes
- Season 2 book: The Private Equity Digital Operating Partner
- Training: Digital transformation certification