18 Jun Blockchain Basics and Deploying It as a Service
Alpha Through Lower Capital Spend
ur guest Dean Rakic is the Chief Scientist at TAAL Distributed Information Technologies where he’s a Blockchain scientist. He has over 25 years of experience in computer science – predominantly in healthcare – and 10 years of experience in Blockchain within various technology solutions.
In this episode, Dean and Bruce discuss:
- The difference between crypto and blockchain.
- The technical and business benefits associated with blockchain’s decentralized structure.
- The important difference between security and trust.
- The function of bitcoin miners.
- The differences between private and public blockchains.
- Why data stored in a blockchain has the power of immutability.